The bench features are:
- Robust design and quickly erected using Tek screws, nuts and bolts, no drilling required.
- All legs are braced to improve rigidity, not just the ends.
- Height adjustable screw feet are fitted as standard for uneven floors.
- All aluminium tops include hollow extruded sides, ends and beams which makes the Polybuild static bench the strongest on the market.
- Widths and lengths of benches are bespoke to suit your area. All parts are factory cut so that there is no on site manufacturing.
- All outer edges are rounded for comfort and safety.
- Improved working and growing conditions with crop at waist height.
- Better usage of water, especially using ebb and flood systems.
- Strong hollow extruded aluminium beam supports prevent sagging of bench tops.
- Bench layout and design service to give you the most ergonomic layout.
Mobile benches must be secured to the floor, and options include:
- Foot plates bolted onto the floor.
- Foundation legs concreted in.
Anti-tilt brackets which prevent tops from tipping when incorrectly loaded are fitted as standard at every leg position, and an optional roller brake to prevent unwanted top movement is available if required.